2016 COMMUNITY CLEAN UP/TIRE COLLECTIONS – BELMONT COUNTY LOCATIONS
- March 19th – Wheeling Twp, Township Garage, 71240 Main St. (Rt. 9 north) Fairpoint
- March 26th – Smith Twp, Centerville Community Center, 46642 Main St. Centerville
- April 2nd – Colerain Twp, RST Excavating Garage, 71363 Colerain Rd. (Rte. 250) Colerain
- April 9th – Pultney Twp, (Location pending)
- April 16th – Pease Twp, lot behind Chapter Square, 68161 Commercial Drive, Bridgeport
- April 23rd – Village of Holloway, Holloway Village Garage, 45 South St., Holloway
- April 30th – Richland Twp, Township Garage, 66565 Warnock-St. Clairsville Rd. (Rte. 9 south) St. Clairsville
- May 7th – Warren Twp/Village of Barnesville, Old Train Depot, 358 Mulberry St., Barnesville
- May 14th – Goshen Twp, Township Garage, 61124 Hunter-Bethesda Rd. (C-92) Bethesda
- May 21st – Mead Twp, Ferry Landing Rd., under Moundsville Bridge
- June 4th – Union Twp, Township Garage, 70098 Alexander Rd., Lafferty
- June 11th – Wayne Twp, Township Garage, 55020 New Castle Rd., New Castle
- Belmont Site Collection hours are 9AM until 1PM, sites may be monitored after hours, anyone attempting to dispose of materials during off hours can be subject to prosecution.
Belmont & Jefferson County residents only are invited to participate in any scheduled drop-off collections. Bring your old household junk, appliances, furniture, mattresses, carpeting, electronics, car batteries household batteries and large toys, play equipment, bikes, yard decorations, etc. NO HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM PUBLIC HAULERS!! Please bag or box all loose items so that we can move everyone through the line in a timely manner. Standard car & light truck tires are accepted (RIMS accepted at Jefferson County sites ONLY! Rim tires will NOT be taken at Belmont sites.). Tire requirements under 54” height and 16” width & no heavy accumulation of water or dirt.
Items NOT accepted at these collection events include: NO …. tires from businesses or semi-trailer truck tires, food waste, leaves, trees or grass cuttings, construction/demolition debris. Please note: Absolutely NO paints, liquids or hazardous waste materials will be accepted. Proof of Jefferson/Belmont County residency may be required.
http://www.jbgreenteam.org or call (740) 296-5376 in Belmont County or (740) 266-6899 in Jefferson County.