Public Health Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
This is a part-time position (maximum of 28 hours weekly).
- Provides Public Health Emergency Preparedness planning, education and training in accordance with Ohio Department of Health/grant guidelines.
- Serve as a resource for community and staff.
- Conducts drills and other trainings.
- Develops and implements public health disaster programs and materials.
- Serves as the emergency public information officer for the department.
- Completes required programs and emergency preparedness plans.
- Performs other duties as appropriate.
Please submit your resume and references to the Belmont County Health Department no later than March 31st of 2017: Attention Deputy Health Commissioner.
68501 Bannock Rd., St. Clairsville, OH 43950