sewage%20picture%20aquasafe%20002[1]The Belmont County Health Department regulates household sewage treatment systems for one, two or three family dwellings. In order to install, alter, or replace a sewage treatment system in Belmont County, a permit must be obtained. Please contact our office for information on how to obtain a permit. For public or commercial sewage information, contact the Ohio EPA’s Division of Surface Water.

2017 Sewage Fees

  • Permit to install, alter or replace –
  • Renewal of operation permit –
  • Registration for installer, hauler, service provider –
  • Septic hauler vehicle permit –
  • Variance application –
  • Loan evaluation inspection –
  • Loan evaluation re-inspection –
  • OEPA NPDES Permit for discharging systems –

Know Your Household Sewage System

Know How to Select a Home Site

Know What to do After a Sewage Back-Up

Know Your Septic Tank

Training Opportunity