Infant Safe Sleep Program
Every week in Ohio… 3 babies die in unsafe sleep environments. We are here to help.
- Mothers must meet the same income requirements as WIC
- Babies must be less than one year in age
- mothers must be 32 or more weeks pregnant
- Home does not provide a safe place for a baby to sleep
- if you already have a safe crib or pack-n-play you are ineligible
What You Need to Know:
Either the mother and/or father (or legal guardian(s)) must attend a safe sleep training session at the Belmont County Health Department [about 30 minutes]. Appointments can be made any time during pregnancy. However, training cannot be conducted until the mother is past the 32-week mark of her pregnancy.
Please call and schedule your appointment with Johna Stonebreaker.