Environmental Health Sanitarian (RS or SIT)
This is a full-time position (35 hours per week). Salary commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with at least 45 quarter or 30 semester hours in science courses.
- SIT applicants must show proof of graduation and application to the State Board of Sanitarian Registration.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license and have reliable transportation to use for work (mileage reimbursement provided). Proof of insurance required.
Job Duties Focus on:
- Food Safety Programs
- Recreational Campgrounds
- Sewage Treatment Systems
- Manufactured Home Parks
- Private Water Systems
- Recreational Water Systems
- Public Health Nuisances
- Animal Bites
- Tattoo and Body Piercing Studios
- Other environmental health programs in general
Please submit your resume and references to the Belmont County Health Department- Attention: Rich Lucas, R.S. or mailto:email@example.com
68501 Bannock Rd., St. Clairsville, OH 43950