Register for the Belmont County Safety Day Today!
Open to all county, township, city/village employees and elected officials, the Belmont County Safety Day will feature a range of safety information on Friday, November 18 from 8:15-3:30 at Horizon Hall, Belmont College. Presenters will include:
- Judge Frank Fregiato, Common Please Court
- Dave Ivan, County EMA Director
- Bryan Minder, County 911 Director
- Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- South Central Power Co., Power Line Safety
- Bethany Hayes, Muskingum County Prosecutors Office
- Ty Lollini, Safety Director for Project BEST
- Belmont County Health Department, Project DAWN
- Wheeling Hospital, CPR
- Cumberland Trail Fire Dept., Fire Extinguisher Practice
Vendor area is available and door prizes will be awarded to registrants.
For more information, or to make your reservation, please contact Jaclyn Yahn at 740-695-1202 Ext. 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheeling Hospital
- Cumberland Trail Fire Dept.
- Belmont College
- Belmont County Health Department