Barnesville Hospital, Ohio Hills Health Services and Crossroads Counseling Services together present: click here to view the flyer.
Heroin Hits Home: A Local Epidemic
Town Hall Meeting: Second in a series of meetings to keep the conversation alive.
Barnesville High School: Tuesday, June 14th from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
(doors will open at 5:30 p.m.)
Plan to attend this educational forum to learn about issues such as:
- Rx opiate and heroin addiction
- What is medication assisted treatment such as Vivitrol?
- Signs and symptoms of abuse to look for in your family and friends
- Legal/criminal implications of abuse
- What is our community doing to address treatment needs?